Friday, May 22, 2009

Trip to Great Nana's house


Last weekend Lucy and I traveled down to Fairhope, Alabama to visit my grandmother and Lucy's great grandmother (a.k.a "Great Nana") This was Lucy's longest car ride so far...almost 10 hours. It really helped that my mom rented a van for all of us to ride in.
My sister Alyssa came and so did my sister Rachel with her two boys, Noah and Weston.

Lucy was named after her "Great Nana"...Lucille Owen. She is 91 years old.


Alyssa stayed in the room with me and Lucy. She was a big help!




The trip wouldn't have been complete without a walk on the beach. It's only a 10 minute drive from Nana's house.






We brought bread to feed to the seagulls.

The first thing Noah and Weston did was jump in the ocean. We hadn't planned on getting wet but the boys just couldn't resist.

Headed back to the car with soggy clothes.





No comments:

Post a Comment