Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer Fun!

I hope everyone is having a great Summer! We've been so busy that I haven't been taking a lot of pictures but I wanted to share a few I took of Lucy recently. They are just too cute not to post :) One evening after a family outing to the park we stopped at Sonic to get some ice cream. Josh ordered a pineapple milkshake and thought he would share some with Lucy but that quickly changed when he handed it to her in the backseat...she wouldn't give it back! She loved it!
When we got home we made her sit on the rug to minimize the mess
She loved taking the straw in and out
Having fun... :)
and thoroughly enjoying the treat!

one sticky baby :)
Mmm...yummy :)
A couple of weeks ago Scott and Ashley invited us to go out on the boat with them. Lucy didn't have a life jacket to wear so Josh bought one for her that afternoon. I've already tried several flotation devices in the pool this summer (none of which she has liked) so I didn't know what she would think about this one but, surprisingly, she loved it.
It did a really good job of holding her head above the water and she was able to just relax and float on her back.
Swimming around... :)
Time to get back in the boat
Kisses for Uncle Scottie :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't believe she floats on her back! Gavin throws a fit when we put him on his back in the water! So glad she's not scared of it!

    And the same thing happened to me in Target a couple of weeks ago when I bought an Icee for Gavin and I to "share." I didn't get very much of it!

    ReplyDelete