Friday, December 24, 2010

Big Happenings at the Andrew's Household

OK so I'm REALLY behind on blogging and almost embarrassed to make this post since it's about a month late but I figured what the heck lol...

Whenever I ask Josh to finish remodeling the kitchen he always comes up with other projects to do lol. This time I got built-ins on either side of our fireplace and a new mantle. At first I didn't think I was going to be as excited about this project as getting the kitchen finished but it makes a world of difference in our living room. It looks great! It's not done yet but you get the general idea. (notice the Fall decorations are still up so this picture is old lol...)
And...we recently expanded our table so that it fits 6 instead of just 4. I found 2 additional chairs on Craigslist about 6 months ago and Josh built a leaf to make the table bigger. It may not sound like much but it's great when we have company over to all be able to sit together...
Here's Lucy using the table for one of her favorite things...coloring :)

And, for those of you who haven't heard, our BIGGEST news is we have a baby on the way :) This picture was taken about 3 weeks ago when I was 9 weeks along. We're really excited!...the baby is due next July.

1 comment:

  1. Look at your little belly!!! Do you feel bigger faster this time around? I sure did! Still feeling good??

    ReplyDelete