Monday, January 31, 2011

Snow!

Ok so I'm going to cheat and publish this post from almost 6 weeks ago. Since I use this blog as a way to document happenings in our household I hate not to include it...even though it's so late. I just haven't been making it a priority to update the blog lately.

A "couple of weeks ago" we got a lot of snow! I think there was at least 6-8 inches in Maryville.

Josh stayed home from work so shortly after lunch we headed outside to play! :)
The roads were completely covered...
Stopping to pose for a picture with Daddy...
...and Mommy :)
Heading down the street to the Bennett's House
Lucy and Amelia
Amelia "helping" Lucy make a snow angel lol
Sledding


The girls had fun sledding down one of the ice covered roads near our neighborhood :)
...and down a nearby hill
We all had so much fun playing in the snow and it was fun getting to hang out with our friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment