Monday, September 14, 2009

Big Girl Bathtime and Pulling Up

Now that Lucy is sitting up so well she has graduated to taking a bath without the baby bathtub. She LOVES it! She can splash around more and play with toys.


She also tries to "swim" on her tummy and crawl around the tub. It's fun until she gets a mouthful of water...poor baby
Lucy has been trying to pull up on things lately and last Saturday she pulled up on her exersaucer and stood up. I couldn't believe it! I was on the computer when I saw her standing and I rushed over to make sure she didn't fall and then told Josh to get the camera. All the pictures below except for the last one are from earlier in the day when I was watching her try to pull up without success but I got some good action shots. :)

seeing the toys...

reaching...

pulling up...

...and..."Tada!" She held on for about 45 seconds. The exersaucer isn't the sturdiest object to hold on to. It's a little shaky but she kept her balance surprisingly well. I can't believe my baby stood up. She is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment