Thursday, September 3, 2009

7 Months Old!

Lucy turned 7 months old on Tuesday! I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. She brings so much joy to our lives and is getting cuter by the day :) Some of the things she has learned to do this month are scoot all around the house (as seen in a previous post), sit up better on her own, and push herself almost into a sitting position. No signs of teeth yet.
Lucy gets excited for the camera for the first few minutes...
...and then she gets bored and I can't get her to look at me

One Saturday we woke Lucy up from a late nap to go out to eat for dinner. I don't think she ever completely woke up...lol
...still sleepy
Sitting outside at Chili's waiting for a table
Lucy's poker face... :) I couldn't get her to smile for anything
I think Lucy "ate" 4 or 5 coasters while we were there. Whatever it takes to keep her happy :)
Mmm...
I LOVE getting Lucy up from her naps.
She is always so excited to see me and gives me the sweetest smiles.

Enjoying some time in her Johnny Jumper

Eating a pear...she worked on this thing for 30 minutes


sweet giggles...

No comments:

Post a Comment