Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Lucy on the Move

Well, I think it's about time to "baby proof" the house. Lucy can pretty much crawl towards anything she wants to these days even if it is all the way across the room. Yesterday I left her in the living room and she crawled all the way to her room and back to the front door! She was following me while I was cleaning up the house. It's so cute...she has this look on her face while she's crawling like she's so excited to be able to get around :) I also have to be careful what I leave on the floor. Here she is pulling everything out of her diaper bag.

Lucy the explorer...
I left her in her room on the floor and I came back to find her under her swim float. She must have pulled it over on top of herself...lol
digging through her closet :)
Mommy's little dust mop...
I don't know if you can see it but her shirt was SO dirty by the end of the day. Yikes! I'm going to have to clean the floors more often...haha



This video gives you an idea of how fast she can go. I think it's easier for her to slide across the hardwood floors since her crawling method is pretty much dragging herself :)


Here she is crawling on the carpet. She gets a little more traction so sometimes she pushes herself up on all fours. It doesn't look it will be long before she has this crawling thing figured out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment