Saturday, October 3, 2009

Standing Up


Two days ago I walked into Lucy's room to get her up from her morning nap and she was standing up holding onto the side of the crib. She has been practicing pulling up on things for several weeks now but this was the first time (other than one occasion) that she has been successful. And the first time she has stood up in the crib. She has been pulling up on things ever since. The bathtub, the coffee table, the couch and me...ha ha. Seriously she will crawl up to me and try to climb up my legs :)


It seems like she learned how to do this overnight. Even though she has been practicing for several weeks, all of the sudden something "clicked" and now she can do it with no problem. I think it's cute how much she is smiling and laughing in this video. I think she is proud of herself :)

1 comment:

  1. Gavin has generally been right about a month behind Lucy on things you post...but I REALLY don't think I'll be seeing that chunker stand up in a month! Haha. Ooh, lowering that mattress is soon on your list! Wow, how will I reach Gavin when I have to lower his mattress!?

    ReplyDelete