Saturday, March 20, 2010

Daddy's girl?

Ever since Lucy was born most people have said that she looks like Josh. I thought it would be fun to post some of mine and Josh's baby pics to see what everybody thought.


When I saw these pictures of Josh I thought they looked a lot like Lucy. Something about the eyes and smile...



These next photos are pictures of me when I was around a year old. My smile looks a lot different than Lucy's because I have eight teeth! Lucy still just has two :)



I think this one kind of looks like Lucy (except for the blonde hair)

Hmm... I don't know what I think. At first I thought she definitely looked more like Josh but the more I look at my baby pictures I think she has some of my features too.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I think she looks a little bit like you but she looks EXACTLY like Josh! I can't believe how close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! At first glance, I thought the first picture was of Lucy! I think the last picture of Josh looks a lot like her, too! She does really resemble him! I think it has a lot to do with face shape and her nose. :)

    ReplyDelete