Thursday, July 1, 2010

Garage Sale Finds

Last summer I went to garage sales a lot with my sister Rachel. This year I really haven't made time to go until last Saturday was a week ago...and I'm so glad I did! You know sometimes you find stuff and sometimes you don't. I really lucked out this time. I was looking for some toys for outside and I found a bunch for one or two bucks each!
And I also found this slide at the Goodwill for three dollars :)
The funny thing was on the way home from the Goodwill I saw another slide just like it on the side of the road...
AND this play set. Both were in great condition. So I ended up with two slides and a play set for only three bucks!
When Lucy woke up from her nap that day and came outside she was so excited to see all the new toys in the breezeway :)
I also found these baby dolls for 10 cents each
and a baby carrier (10 cents!)a purse...
And a pair of shoes for next year for only one dollar
I love it when you find great deals...especially stuff that you were already thinking about buying...it feels great to get it for so cheap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment