Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Playdates

A couple of weeks ago Lucy and I had a playdate with the M.O.Ms Group where the kids made Mosaic Jack O Lanterns.
Lucy had fun playing with the pieces of paper :)

I think it was her first time trying to use glue...
Of course I had to help her a little :)
Showing Mommy the finished product...
"Cheeeese!"
We also painted some pumpkins with Josh's Mom that same week.
Getting the supplies ready :)
Working on her pumpkin
I'm pretty sure she used every color lol

"Ta-Da!"
Lucy's pumpkin
Grammy's pumpkin :)
I'm still working on finishing mine...I guess I was too busy taking pictures haha

2 comments:

  1. So fun!! I want to do more Arts & Crafts with Gavin like this. Where did you get Lucy's smock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Allyson, Holly and I got those smocks at IKEA this Summer. We split a 2-pack for 4 bucks! gotta love IKEA :)

    ReplyDelete