Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Visit from Pawpaw and Lucy's New Backpack

Josh's Dad recently came by for a visit on his way back from a weekend motorcycle ride. He didn't stay for long but Lucy was really excited to see him and she loved sitting on his Harley.
Durie started it up and Lucy said "vroom, vroom"
Trying on Pawpaw's helmet :)
Love this one! such a cute smile :)
So I finally ditched the diaper bag and replaced it with a backpack that I can just put the essentials in (that way I don't have to put them in my purse). One of my friends in the M.O.Ms group has started selling really cute stuff with a company called Initials Inc. You get to create and personalize everything yourself. I know it's a little big for her to use as a backpack right now but I figured she could grow into it.
Posing for Mommy :)


OK so I didn't mean for these to look like school pictures but this one kind of turned out that way...AH! She looks so grown up! sniff!
Love that her name is on it! :)
We've also been doing a little potty training around here...with the emphasis on VERY little lol. She has shown some interest in wanting to sit on the potty but has not even come close to actually using it. Most of the time when her diaper is off even for a few seconds she pees on the floor. Then we tell her that she needs to put her pee-pee in the potty and she runs and sits on the potty after the fact! lol
I really don't think she understands the concept behind it but she just wants to do everything we do...haha. At least she is getting some practice :)
Love my girl! :)
I think we are going to wait until next Spring/Summer to really do the potty training thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment