Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fall Decorations

I love decorating for Fall! I started collecting things before I was even married so that I could use it in my future home one day :) Most of it came from either Hobby Lobby or Cracker Barrel.









This year was the first time I used corn stalks to decorate the porch. Our neighbors did it last year and I loved how it looked so I decided to try it.
Close-up :)
Outside Fall display
And of course I had to take a few pictures of Lucy next to the pumpkins and flowers. Last year I took her picture in the exact same spot :)
http://joshandsarahandrews.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

Love this silly face :)

These were the best I got but I'm hoping to get a few more before Fall is over.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo pretty and festive! And I loved looking at little Lucy!!! It's amazing how much she still looks the same too!

    ReplyDelete