Wednesday, April 25, 2012

West Virginia Snow!!!

 Last weekend the kids and I went to Craigsville West Virginia with Josh's mom to visit her brothers. While we were there it snowed!!! I had checked the weather before we left and I knew there was a chance it was going to snow but I really didn't think it would happen. Boy was I wrong. It snowed about 3 inches on Sunday night! I was so disappointed I didn't bring the kid's snow clothes (since they didn't even get to use them this year!)   Oh well...we just had to piece some outfits together lol














Somebody was excited! :)

 We bundled Owen up the best we could and sat him in a little sled that Uncle Greg and Aunt Ina had
He was kind of sleepy lol
But he still managed to have some fun :)

 
Rolling up snowballs to build a snowman :) 
 


 Putting on the eyes



 Chasing Grammy with a snowball
 "Gotcha!"
 So much fun!

 Kicking down Frosty lol













 I can't believe we got to enjoy some snow this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment