Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Living Christmas Tree

Monday night Lucy and I went to the Living Christmas Tree at the Thompson Boling Arena with my family. Josh had to work late so he wasn't able to come. I wasn't sure how Lucy was going to do sitting through a 2 hour production but all in all she did great. Of course she loved the music and was mesmerized by the lights. She clapped her hands every time everybody else did.
( I keep forgetting not to take vertical videos because they always turn out sideways when I put them on the computer...sorry :)

She got pretty squirmy toward the end but she was such a good girl :)
Lucy and my sister Anna
At the end of the show they had a scene of heaven with Jesus sitting on the throne and all the angels surrounding Him. For those of you that aren't familiar with the Living Christmas Tree, the "tree" in the background is made up of 60 choir members who sing throughout the whole production.

Getting some lovin' from Auntie Lyssa before the concert. We ate dinner with my family at Salsaritas before the show.
Thanks Mom for inviting us!...we had a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment