Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Fall Photos

About 2 weeks ago I took Lucy to the park to try and get some cute fall pictures. I also tried out some settings on my camera that I have never used before. The goal was to get the background to be blurry like you see in professional photos. I did some practicing in the front yard before we left and was able to achieve the desired effect (as seen in the two pictures below) but when I tried it out on Lucy it didn't work so well. Maybe because I was trying to photograph a moving target...haha

Nevertheless, the pictures turned out really cute :)





my favorite
I like this one too. I think it's cute how you can see her little teeth when she smiles this big.

I let her crawl on the bridge and of course she wanted to peak over the railing to look at the ducks. It was kind of scary trying to keep her from falling and take pictures at the same time. I don't recommend it, haha

Finally she let me know that she had had enough...i know she is crying in this one but I think it is kind of cute :)

...getting some lovin' from Mama for being such a good girl :)
OK...time to go home...
p.s. funny story: I made it to the park that day only to realize that I had left my memory card at home in the computer so I had to drive back to the house to get it. Atleast I didn't forget the camera...lol. It's pretty bad when you go to the park with the sole purpose of taking pictures and you don't even bring the necessities. Needless to say I felt pretty stupid.

1 comment: