Sunday, January 10, 2010

Little Snow Bunny

I can't believe that we have had snow on the ground for three days! I finally got Lucy out to play in it on Friday. She is actually wearing an outfit that one of my friends gave me when I was pregnant. I think it is supposed to be for babies age 0-3 months but she didn't get a chance to wear it last year and it still fits.
Lucy quickly realized that she couldn't move very well in her snowsuit (notice her trying to bend over ) and then tried to pull the mittens off with her teeth :)
After just sitting in the snow for the longest time she decided to try and crawl through it.
opening her mouth for a taste of snow....
...I had to help her since her hands were all covered up
One of the neighbor girls came over and let us use her sled. I sat Lucy in it but when I pulled it just a little she fell backwards and just laid there without moving. She must have figured it wasn't worth the effort.
Lucy and Gabby

After about 30 minutes of being outside I think her face must have frozen in place because I couldn't get any expressions out of her...lol It was like she was in a trance. I don't think she knew what to think of her first sledding experience.



I hope she warms up to the idea of playing in the snow because we are going on a ski trip in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment