Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photography by Holly

About two weeks ago we got some family pictures taken by our friend Holly. Her husband works for Josh and we also know them through our church. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time just being ourselves while she snapped some really cute photos. These are some of my favorites...
me and the hubby:)


















LOVE, LOVE, LOVE :)

silly faces :)



Love this one!
silly girl :)




Love the color...
...and the black and white :)



riding on Daddy's shoulders :)






Thanks Holly, you did an amazing job! :)

http://handmadebyhollyphotographybyholly.wordpress.com/

3 comments:

  1. I was trying to figure out my favorites as I was looking through them and kept thinking, "Oh that one...no, maybe that one...no, maybe that one!" I love the ones on the steps and love the one of just her and Josh because they look SO MUCH alike, and love her little hand on Josh's face. So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful Sarah! What a gorgeous family.

    ReplyDelete