Sunday, April 25, 2010

Trip to the Zoo

Last week Lucy and I went to the zoo. I have been wanting to get a pass for a while now so I figured I would get one this year while Lucy still gets in for free. I got a dual membership (which includes an unnamed adult) so if any of my friends out there want to go with us sometime let me know. We had so much fun! Lucy "talked" to every animal she saw :)

Me and Lucy checking out the zebras :)
The Gibbons were so fun to watch...this guy was really friendly :)
Taking a little break...
Time for lunch :)
The Wee Play Zoo was really fun. Lucy enjoyed the infant crawl area.
"Hey Mom!"
"Watch this"
They had all kinds of fun things for the kids to do in the Wee Play Zoo. The area pictured below was set up like a barn and they had some bunnies in an enclosure. Lucy talked to them nonstop. Well...it was more like squawking, lol

Working on the farm... :)


The petting zoo was fun :)
Lucy brushed the goats...
...and then tried to brush her hair :)

Having a blast! :)

We can't wait to go back :)


1 comment:

  1. 1. Love the new pictures on the blog.
    2. Gavin and I will go with you anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete