Thursday, March 1, 2012

7 Months Old!

 It's hard to believe my little baby is 7 months old! This boy loves to eat! I started introducing solid food when he was about 6 months old and it didn't take him long to get the hang of it :) He can easily eat 3 big jars of baby food in one sitting.
 Big Sister helping out...
Love his little bird mouth :)
 Post dinner snack lol
and snooze :)
 He cut his first tooth about 6 weeks ago. I was kind of surprised because Lucy didn't have any teeth until she was 8 months old. But now he has both of his bottom teeth and I'm pretty sure he's cutting more...
  He also had his first doctor's appointment at 6 months. He weighed 17.5 lbs and was 24 inches long. I love my big boy! :)

  LOVE these cheeks!
 Things Owen is doing at 7 months: 
  • Reaching for everything in sight
  • Rolling over and starting to scoot around the floor 
  • Putting his paci in his mouth by himself
  • Sitting up with a little support 
  • Watching everything his big sister does :)  
  • Wearing 12 month clothes!


1 comment: