Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lucy's Birthday

I realize it's been over a month since Lucy's birthday party but I decided I would post a few pics. This year we thought it would be fun to take her to Wilderness at the Smokies and invite family to come along. We had a blast!
There was a wave pool, a surf rider, an indoor/outdoor hot tub, several really fun water slides and a couple kid areas.
  Cousin Annie
 This was Owen's first time in a swimming pool. At this age Lucy loved the water! but Owen wasn't so sure lol. I think it might have been all the people and commotion. It was very loud in there :)
He did love Lucy's sharks though lol
On Saturday we had a birthday celebration
The birthday girl! :)
 
After having pizza and cake for lunch we went back to swim some more
 Hanging out while Ashley waited in line to do the Surf Rider
Sweet baby Owen :)
She did awesome! Way to go Aunt Boo! 

Happy Birthday to my sweet THREE! year old :)

I'll leave you with these comparison pics from her 3rd and 1st Birthday. I thought it was cool how similar they looked

Props to my friend Holly for taking this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment