Monday, March 19, 2012

My little artist

Lucy has never been one to draw anything on her own. She always wants "Mommy or Daddy to do it". She'll say "You draw it" or "You color it" while she sits there and watches. But recently she grabbed a piece of paper and drew this...
When I asked her what it was she said "It's a picture of you and me" lol...(I'm assuming I'm the one on the right). I was pretty impressed that she gave me two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. She even drew legs and feet! :)
I think it's all that practice with lines and circles and loops and curls from the Usborne books :) It must be giving her more confidence.

And a couple of weeks ago she drew this on the chalkboard and said it was an octopus lol
 
I think this might have been her first "drawing".
I love how she's getting creative and drawing on her own. So proud! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment